Crony records app execution, network calls, views, spinners, gestures, log messages, crash logs, and performance. View recordings and annotations right on your device. Record screenshots as-needed or always.
Replay a previously recorded session. When replaying, your app is executing by itself and you can attach the debugger to step through the code. Always reproduce the bugs that are hard to reproduce.
Share full or partial recordings right from the device using the apps like messenger, slack etc. Send them to content management systems (SharePoint), bugtracking systems (Jira etc.) from the device
Developers and app owners get all the information they need without any communication failures to fix the issues
Simple and Secure
Crony is very simple to setup in your organization. There are no servers to setup and connect to.
The data Crony collects stays on the device. You have an option to share the data to your organization's communication channels and bug tracking systems
Drag Crony folder and drop it into your XCode project
Select "Copy items if needed" and "Create groups" options
Select the targets and click Finish
Go to Build Settings and add -ObjC as additional linker flag
Open your AppDelehgate.m file include BSCrony.h
In didFinishLaunchingWithOptions, add the following line;
While providing our Service, we may collect information about our customers’ users on behalf of our customers. Our use of this information is governed by our agreement with the applicable customer and the customer’s own privacy policies. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or privacy practices of our customers or any other third parties.
1- What Personal Data does Crony collect?
Information That You Provide To Us. Crony collects information you voluntarily submit to the Service when you register for an account: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment related information (credit card number, physical address, etc.). We also collect Personal Data that is entered on our Site or is sent to us electronically when you request information, including a product demo, register for a webinar or other event, complete any “free text” boxes in our forms (for example, support request or survey submission). In addition, we may collect Personal Data disclosed by you on our forums, blogs and our other areas of the Service to which you can post information and materials.
Information Received From Third-Party Services. If you connect to the Service using credentials from a third-party service or sign-in services such as OAuth (for example, login with a GitHub or Google account), these services will authenticate a user’s identity and provide the user with the option to share certain Personal Data, such as name and email address(es), with us.
Automatically Collected Data.
Whenever you interact with the Service, we automatically receive and store certain types of information including information that your browser automatically sends. Such information may include the user's IP address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), domain server, and type of Internet browser.
2. How does Crony use the information it collects?
- Provide the Service: Your Personal Data will be used primarily to provide you with the Service, contact you regarding your access and use of the Service and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Service. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
-For certain legitimate business purposes:
• improve the Service and develop new products, services and features;
• to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
• to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested information or materials;
• to prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks;
• if you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
• to (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our terms and conditions ; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use your contact details to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you, upcoming events or other promotions. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt out" of receiving future marketing communications. Note however that as user of our services you cannot opt out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Service, such as billing or service notifications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an individual in the EU), we will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
3. Will Crony share any of the personal data it receives?
Crony only shares Personal Data with other companies or individuals outside of Crony in the following circumstances:
- You've shared your information as a result of giving feedback within an application using the Service. We only share this information with the developer of the application, in order to assist you and the developer in communicating.
- Crony, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions: website analytics companies, providers of digital advertising services, our hosting and cloud computing service providers, providers of CRM, marketing and sales software solutions, providers of billing and processing payments functions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us and solely in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- Protection of Crony and Others: We may release Personal Data when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Crony, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information pursuant to the applicable law.
4. European Union (EU) Users
Scope. This section applies if you are a user in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Data Controller. Crony, Inc. is the data controller for processing Personal Data provided to us through the Service. To find out our registered office, please see the “Contact Us” section below.
Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
• Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
• Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
• Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
• Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data -- unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns. You can find here the contact details of EU data protection authorities.
5. Data Retention
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
6. International Users
Crony is based in the United States. If you are accessing our Service from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that your Personal Data will be transmitted to our servers in the United States and the data may be transmitted to our service providers supporting our business operations (described above). The United States may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. Where we transfer your Personal Data out of the EU we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed, and your rights continue to be protected. For information that we process on behalf of our customers, we have implemented appropriate contractual provisions (including, for data collected from the EU, standard contractual clauses for data transfers) to ensure adequate protections for your Personal Data. Please contact us if you have any questions on the safeguards that we implement when we transfer your Personal Data.
7. Conditions of Use
8. Third Party Website/Services
9. Information Security
We take care to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, through appropriate security measures. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Data.
11. Contact Us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Service is solely for Customer's use in connection with its customer communication activities. Crony may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Crony may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict Customer's access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Customer shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Service. Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
2. Registration & Security
As a condition to using certain products and services of the Service, Customer is required to register with Crony and select a password and Customer ID. Customer shall provide Crony with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of Customer's account. Crony reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Crony Customer account at its discretion. Customer shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Customer's Crony password and other account information.
3. Payment Term & Fees
Customer shall pay Fees to Crony as follows.
If User signed up for a paid plan, User will pay Crony the Subscription Fee for the Service as set forth in the Pricing Guide ("Fees").
Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing, all Fees are payable upon demand by Crony-accepted credit card. Fees for each subscription period will be billed in advance. There is a seven (7) business day grace period ("Grace Period"). Thereafter, Customer may be restricted at any time from the Service, with or without notice, at Crony's sole discretion. Subscription fees are billed on a recurring basis and Subscriber hereby authorizes Crony to charge Subscriber's credit card for such purposes. Crony reserves the right to change the Fees at any time (and such changes will apply on a going forward basis). Unpaid Fees are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection. Subscriber shall be responsible for all taxes associated with Service other than taxes based on Crony's net income.
If Subscriber believes that Crony has billed Subscriber incorrectly, Subscriber must notify Crony thereof (in writing) no later than sixty (60) days after the date on which Crony has charged Subscriber, otherwise the amount charged shall be conclusively deemed correct by the parties.
All Fees paid are non-refundable, except in the event (i) of overpayment, but subject to the preceding sentence, (ii) if Subscriber terminates this Agreement for Crony's uncured breach, or (iii) Crony terminates without cause pursuant to Section 7.
4.SDK Product and Maintenance
Crony provides the Crony SDK in an "as is". The Crony SDK, and any updates, is deemed accepted by Customer. No warranties are made to the SDK (see Representation, Warranties and Indemnifications). Crony is not obligated to provide maintenance, technical support or updates to Customer for the SDK. Any maintenance or updates provided by Crony shall be covered by this Agreement. Customer shall bear all costs of integrating the Crony SDK into the Customer Application, including but not limited to, software design, software development, application debugging, application testing and network connectivity.
User agrees that all content and materials (collectively, "Content") delivered by Crony via the Service, or otherwise made available by Crony at the Site, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as expressly authorized by Crony in writing, User agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content. However, User may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the Content for User's own informational purposes; provided, that User retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Reproducing, copying or distributing any Content or design elements on the Site for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of Crony.
Customer shall ensure the Crony copyright notice and EULA is not removed from the Crony SDK and that both are included in each module that the Crony SDK resides.
In no event shall Crony, Inc. Be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
An automatic invoice for processing payments will be delivered to after the initial payment. Invoice requirements will not excuse Customer from the timely payment terms herein.
5. Representations, Warranties and Indemnifications
(a) Disclaimer of warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Crony provides the SDK and any support services related to the SDK ("support services") as is and with all faults, and hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, either expressed, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of lack of viruses, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, and of lack of negligence or lack of workmanlike effort, all with regard to the SDK, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. Also, there is no warranty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement, with regard to the SDK. The entire risk as to the quality of or arising out of use or performance of the SDK and support services, if any, remains with customer.
(b) Exclusion of incidental, consequential and certain other damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Crony be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy, for failure to meet any duty including of good faith or of reasonable care, for negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the SDK, the provision of or failure to provide support services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of Crony, and even if Crony has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Crony, its officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the service: (i) for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, even if foreseeable, (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination). In addition, Crony shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from user's inability to access or otherwise use the site (including, without limitation, any delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, denial of service attacks, date data processing failures, telecommunications or internet problems or utility failures). The foregoing limitations shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
(a) Either Party may terminate a Customer's Subscription if: (i) the other materially breaches any term under Terms of Service and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days after receipt of written notice; (ii) the other ceases to conduct business; or (iii) the other files for bankruptcy, reorganization or insolvency, or if a similar proceeding for the benefit of its creditors is commenced.
(b) Following the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, for any reason, the rights and license granted herein to Customer shall immediately and automatically terminate and Customer shall no longer have the right to use or distribute the Crony SDK in any manner, plus, network access to the Service will be stopped and the API-Key will be revoked. Customer shall not distribute any Customer Applications that contain the Crony SDK thereafter, but Crony agrees the Customer Applications containing the Crony SDK already distributed to end-users shall not be affected.
(c) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary above, any termination by Customer under the terms herein shall not relieve Customer of its obligation to pay any and all back, current and future fees that are due under the terms of this Agreement.
All content included by Crony on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Crony or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Crony and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of Crony or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
(a) Independent Contractor: Crony operates an independent business apart from Customer. Nothing in this Agreement creates a partnership, employer-employee relationship, franchisee-franchisor, or a joint venture between the Parties. Each Party is solely responsible for the control and management of its business operations, for obtaining and maintaining all applicable business licenses and insurance, and for the timely payment of all income, payroll, and employment-related taxes, including without limitation all unemployment, workers compensation, income tax withholding, and any other taxes of any nature whatsoever related to its business, unless otherwise specified in Section 4 ("Payments").
(b) Public Announcements: Customer acknowledges that Crony can make public announcements regarding the status of the business relationship and include logos within presentations, the Crony's website or in meetings and interviews regarding the Crony's business.
(c) Assignment: Each Party's obligations hereunder may not be assigned, delegated, sublicensed or otherwise transferred without the other Party's prior written consent, unless its to any affiliate or to any surviving party as part of a corporate reorganization, consolidation, merger, or sale. In the event of such assignment or attempted assignment by either party, the assigning party shall notify the other party prior to the effective date of assignment, and the other party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately for a period of thirty (30) days after its receipt of notice. Subject to the limitations herein, this Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties, their successors, administrators, heirs, and permitted assigns.
(d) Force Majeure: If either Party's performance of any of its obligations hereunder is delayed by labor dispute, war, governmental action, flood, fire, explosion or other act of nature or any other matter not within such Party's reasonable control, then the date for performance shall be extended by the time of such delay; provided, however, that the Party subjected thereto shall pursue with reasonable diligence the avoidance or removal of such delay if reasonably feasible.
(e) Gender and Number: Wherever the context requires, the gender of all words used in this Agreement shall include the masculine, feminine, and neuter, and the number of all words shall include the singular and the plural.
(f) Costs and Expenses: Except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement, each Party shall be responsible for and will bear all costs and expenses incurred by it in connection with the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
(g) Currency: All currencies specified herein are in US dollars. When any fees to Crony are calculated based on a currency other than U.S. currency, the payment to Crony must be equal to that of the US dollar amount of the fees listed in the Service Agreement, and Customer shall bear all currency conversion fees, wire transfer fees or any other fees involved with payment.
(h) Interpretation: The headings and numbering shall not be considered or given effect in construing this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed without regard to the party responsible for the preparation of the same, and shall be deemed to have been prepared jointly by the Parties. Any ambiguity or uncertainty existing herein shall not be interpreted against either Party, but according to the application of other rules of contract interpretation.
(i) Severability: In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect and the affected provision shall be modified in a manner which comes closest to the intention of the parties at the time the original provision was agreed upon.
(j) Survival: The following sections shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement: 3, 5, 7 and 8 in addition to any other provisions which by their terms or sense are intended to survive.
(k) To the extent that Crony processes any personal data that is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR), on Customer’s behalf, in the provision of the Service, the terms of the Data Processing Addendum and the Standard Contractual Clauses (if applicable), which are hereby incorporated by reference, shall apply.